Tuesday, 16 October 2018
Introducing the employers pledge
The Employer’s Pledge
How do we prepare the next generation to face the challenges of entering a world of work that is rapidly evolving where they may encounter opportunities and potential barriers that don’t yet exist?
As an employer joining our LiketoBe community, you will be committed to sharing your expertise, knowledge and experience of careers and your world of work directly via the platform to potential future employees. In doing so, you will help teachers to better prepare young people to face and solve these challenges.
As an employer on LiketoBe, you will commit to:
· Empower young people so that they are ready to enter the world of work as aware, adaptable and optimistic team members, able to achieve whatever they would like to be.
· Inspire students to want to learn, grow and realize their career ambitions by transferring your knowledge and experience from within your business area and industry, allowing them to be the best they can be.
· Work towards ensuring that students leave school and find the right job for them so that they are highly motivated, skilled and engaged, which, in turn, helps build stronger communities and society.
· Show students that they are the future and they are part of the change needed in the world, through their career choices.
· Help students to understand your business and industry, help to paint a picture and answer their concerns, to support them to make the right choice
· Actively demonstrate the opportunities for all; you champion diversity and are committed to an inclusive culture
Competition Terms & Conditions How to Enter 1.1. To join in the campaign entrants will need to access Twitter. On Twi...
LiketoBe.org is currently seeking educational consultants and teachers to assist in workshop delivery, teacher training, give honest feedba...
Plymouth Science Park start-up, LiketoBe is a pioneering, innovative, digital networking platform linking employers with stu...
Image from Pixabay Asking a child what they want to be when they grow up can be a great conversation opener. They will be very honest ...