LiketoBe.org is currently seeking educational consultants and teachers to assist in workshop delivery, teacher training, give honest feedback and help develop our online services.
So who is LiketoBe.org?LiketoBe.org is a professional social networking platform linking employers, students and teachers for real world career advice. You can sign up and start using the platform today!
What are we looking for in an Educational Ambassador?We are looking to work with individuals who are either still working in the UK education system (Primary and Secondary) or have a background in this area. For example you may be a Head Teacher, Subject Specialist or an existing Education Consultant.
What activities does an Educational Ambassador undertake?Our Educational Ambassadors could be involved in a variety of activities related to how we better meet the needs of our schools users. Here are some examples of the types of activities we are looking for our Educational Ambassadors to support:
- Using the LiketoBe platform and giving feedback on its functionality
- Sharing ideas on how best the platform may be integrated into classroom learning
- Sharing ideas on the best content and information young people are seeking today
- Representing the schools industry at employer events to portray LiketoBe’s educational perspective
- Spreading the word of LiketoBe and inviting school networks, educational professionals and individuals in industry to join the LiketoBe community
- Assisting in the production of teaching resources for the LiketoBe platform
- Delivering workshops and career outreach activities in schools
What do you get out of being an Educational Ambassador?You will be an integral part of the LiketoBe Team and assist us in paving the way to a bright future for the members of LiketoBe. In return Educational Ambassadors can expect:
- The opportunity to be a part of a pioneering platform which will revolutionise the way in which young people can access careers information
- Payment as a freelancer for time spent on Ambassador activities
- Time spent could count towards your CPD hours
- Invitations to represent LiketoBe at events and undertake research tasks
- Free subscription to the LiketoBe platform for you and any associated schools
- To become part of the LiketoBe community of Educational Ambassadors
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org giving detail into:
- your own career background and experiences
- why you are passionate about shaping the future of careers information for young people